Transfers & Refunds
Transfer of passes
Purchased passes and contests may be transferred
They can be transferred to the following year
They can be transferred to another dancer
To transfer a pass or contest, the pass holder must send an email to Emily@DerbyCitySwing.com to request the transfer
The email must include your full name, registration number, the full name of the person receiving the pass or contest, and the exact email address of the person receiving the weekend pass
Complimentary passes that were issued as a gift, or won, for Derby CitySwing are non-transferrable and are only valid for the year they were issued
- In some extenuating circumstances we can offer refunds.
- Please contact emily@DerbyCitySwing.com with you name, email address and reason for requesting a refund. Refunds if approved will be processed minus a 5% processing fee.
What we do?
Derby City Swing provides social dancers and competitors an amazing weekend of lessons, social dancing and competitions.
How we do it?
We value a staff that’s connected to the social dance community and values each dancer from the total beginners to high level professionals.
Why we do it?
We believe dance can change lives
Code of Conduct
Attendee & Staff Code of Conduct
It’s your weekend so we want you to enjoy it.
- Please be respectful of others.
- Follow the Crowne Plaza hotel rules
- Abide by federal and state laws.
- At DCS, some people have purchased table seating. Please do not sit in another persons seat unless given permission
Depending on the severity, event organizers’ interventions in response to a problem may range from talking to the offending person and asking them to do or not do something, disqualifying someone from a contest or other component of the event, to asking them to leave the venue immediately without warning, compensation, or refund.
Questions or Concerns
We value you and our reputation of creating a comfortable event for dancers.
If you have any concerns please reach out to the organizers Brian or Emily either in person or vial email Brian@DerbyCitySwing.